Best price Lumicon Oxygen III (OIII) 2″ Filter LF3045
- A High Point Certified Pre-Owned Telescope Accessory.
- Comes with a full 90 Day High Point Warranty.
- Condition Grade – 9.5 (Excellent).
- Narrow band pass filter (11nm) isolates just the two doubly ionized oxygen lines (496nm and 501nm) e
- Produces near-photographic views of the Veil, Ring, Dumbbell, Orion, plus many other nebula.
Lumicon Oxygen III (OIII) 2″ Filter LF3045
The legendary Lumicon 2″ OIII narrow band-pass filter isolates just the two doubly ionized oxygen lines (496 and 501nm lines) emitted by diffuse, planetary and faint nebulae. Thus, these faint objects become much more visible against the blackened background of space. The Lumicon Oxygen III Filter produces near-photographic views of the Veil, Ring, Dumbbell and Orion nebula, among many other objects. Performs well under both light-polluted and dark skies. Recommended for telescopes 10″ or larger in aperture. To ensure that your Lumicon filter remains the World’s Best, the strictest quality control standards are employed throughout the production process. Each Lumicon Oxygen III Filter is individually inspected and proudly inscribed with the percentage of light transmittance of the OIII emission lines.
Oxygen III Filter